Ford Transit Custom Dual Brake Light Reversing Camera 2012 – May 2016
The Ford Transit Custom Dual Reversing Camera 2012 – 2016 looks like original equipment. Designed specifically for the Ford Transit Custom 2012 – May 2016 which has a traditional bulb powered 3rd brake light this reversing camera provides a unique solution for operators requiring a high quality rear-view camera solution that also has the benefit of looking, without doubt the most aesthetically pleasing product available on the market. If you have the 3 LED powered brake light you need the later 2016 model on our website.
This bespoke camera replaces the high level brake light, thus keeping the height of the camera below the roof line and saves drilling any holes, which may cause corrosion and water ingress at a later date. No warranty issues to worry about! With cameras becoming more common on these vehicles owing to health and safety requirements, duty of care and limitations with conventional park assist where the rear step is installed, this is the ideal solution for fleet operators and owner-drivers alike.
The ball socket only moves in one plane so is easy to setup and can be adjusted by the end user who would like to fine tune the image to suit their individual requirements. The camera comes with a long extension cable, allowing trouble free installation to suit even the longest wheelbase models. The Ford Transit Custom High Level Brake Light Camera looks the same as the factory fitted version. Performance, form factor and warranty is exactly the same. The only difference is the price.
- Specifically Designed For The 2012 – May 2016 Ford Transit Custom ‘Barn Door’ Double Door Style Van, Replacing The Bulb Version High Level 3rd Brake Light, Not The For The 3 LED Version From May 2016 Onward.
- Our OEM Design Maintains The Functionality of Your High Level Brake Light As This Simply Replaces The Red Lens On Your Brake Light, Except It Comes With An Integrated Dual Rear Reversing & Parking Camera.
- Kit Includes 2 x 10m Phono Connection Cables and all Leads Required. IP68 Waterproof. 170 Degree View With Adjustable Angle. PAL Camera With Software Activated Nightvision.
- First Camera Connects Any 12v Ignition So Camera Is Always On When Van Is Turned On And Acts As A rear View Camera. The Second Camera Connects To The Reverse Light To Power Camera Up Reverse Gear Selection To See The Bumper Behind.
- Available As Dual Camera Only Or Supplied As A Kit With A Dashboard Or Mirror Mounted Monitor Which Is Designed To Clip Over An Existing Rearview Mirror. As Supplied With The Monitors You Will Only See One Picture At A Time But With An Additional Monitor You Could Have Both Cameras Viewable At The Same Time.
No routine maintenance or adjustment is required. Dirt, frost or snow accumulated on the camera may be cleaned off carefully with a soft cloth. Do not use chemicals or spirits. Applying hot water in frozen conditions may damage the camera. The camera can be washed carefully with warm soapy water.
All Dolphin High Level Brake Light Cameras come with a full 12 month, manufacturers warranty. If you experience any issues during, or after installation, just give us a call. We will be happy to help. Click for further information on refunds and returns