Introducing the Ford Transit Reversing Camera 2006 – 2013
Designed specifically for the Ford Transit 2006 – 2013, which is shown in the product images. It will not fit the Transit Custom or Transit Connect. If you are looking for a Reversing Camera for these vehicles, please take a look at our Brake Light Camera Shop.
This replaces the current brake light glass, which continues to function normally, and produces a discrete fitted rear view reversing camera with adjustable angle. Which will allow you to see the ground below including your bumper and enable you to reverse into tight spots accurately and confidently.
This also includes guidelines that can be turned off if you prefer not to have them.
Available as a camera only with Phono / RCA output, or with a selection of compatible monitors and all necessary cabling.
The Mirror Monitors are intended to clip over an existing rear view mirror monitor, but if you don’t have one, the 4.3″ dash monitor has an adjustable bracket that can be moved to adhere to the windscreen as an alternative mounting location.
- Ford Transit Van Replacement Rear Brake Light Glass With Integrated Reversing Camera 2006 – 2013
- Camera is Mounted Angled Down with Adjustable Bracket and Optional Guidelines
- Just Connect to Reverse Light to Power Camera and 12v Ignition Supply for Monitor.
- OEM Style Look Maintaining Function of High-Level Brake Light. IP68 Waterproof With Wide Angle 170 Degree View.
- UK Company Supplied, Dolphin Automotive is a Brand of Trading Direct Ltd, Est 1997. VAT Receipt Available, 12 Months Warranty With Phone Support.
Ford Transit Brake Light Camera Fitting Instructions
If you would like to download the fitting instructions for the Ford Transit Brake Light Camera 2006 – 2013 please click for Fitting Instructions